This is the official accessibility statement for Consolidated General Minerals plc. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Macintosh, you can press Control + an access key.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- Access key 1 - Home page
- Access key 2 - Content
- Access key 3 - Table of contents
- Access key 9 - Contact information
- Access key 0 - Accessibility statement
- We acknowledge the importance of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) of 1995, the World Wide Web Consortiums' (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and Section 508 of the U.S.A Federal Electronic Rehabilitation Act all of which state that provision must be made to ensure that all products and services are accessible to disabled users.
- The pages on this site are WCAG AA or possibly AAA approved, complying wih the priority 1, 2, and 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Again, this is a judgement call; many guidelines are intentionally vague and can not be tested automatically. I have reviewed all the guidelines and believe that all these pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site validate as HTML5. This is not a judgement call; a program can determine with 100% accuracy whether a page is valid HTML5. For example, check the home page for HTML5 validity.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H2 tags are used for main titles, H3 elements for subtitles. For example, on this page, JAWS users can skip to the next section within the accessibility statement by pressing ALT+INSERT+4.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive
ALTattributes. Purely decorative graphics include null
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- The page layout is designed for a minimum screen width of 940 pixels.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.